$CRST launch is coming up on May 31st, 2023!
You heard it right! Our token launch is just around the corner, and in this article we’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of our pre-sale and provide crucial details about our IEO and IDO. Please read it carefully.
In February 2022, we had a private sale that exceeded expectations and raised over 500,000 USDC. Since then, we have achieved major milestones, such as:
- We are the first company to combine real carbon compensation with blockchain technology. We were able to identify the main issues with the current voluntary carbon market and build a fully functional on-chain alternative. From real-life trees to NFTrees, CO2 tokens and PoCC certificates, to a completely operational carbon compensation ecosystem.
- Created the first standard for blockchain-based CO2 compensation powered by smart contracts and satellite data recognised and certified by an United Nations auditor: The Coorest Carbon Standard.
- Purchased 17 hectares of land, planted, and tokenized our own batch of trees in Spain, which served as our pilot project and set the basis for our entire carbon compensation ecosystem.
- Built a whole carbon compensation scheme that allows for third-party projects to join our ecosystem and successfully onboarded our first projects — a mango plantation, and a cherry tree farm along with our own fig orchard. All of these are already collecting CO2 tokens while their trees absorb harmful emissions and add to our planet’s biodiversity.
- Collaborated with big names in the industry, such as Polygon, Chainlink, Floodlight, Etherisc, Vulcan Forged, Venly among others, which reinforces the idea that Coorest has built something extremely valuable.
After achieving significant accomplishments and verifying the validity of our project, we are excited to announce the next major milestone in the Coorest journey: the launch of our pre-sale for $CRST tokens. We will allocate a total of 5,000,000 $CRST tokens (10% of total supply) at $0.45 (pre-sale round 1) and $0.5 (pre-sale round 2) through decentralized launchpads —Gempad and RBX -, and one centralized exchange — P2B.
Our pre-sales is an opportunity for you to support a sustainable and ethical carbon compensation ecosystem and be part of two growing markets: Web3 and the Carbon Market.
About $CRST Token:
The Coorest governance token or $CRST is a utility token deployed on the Ethereum network that will be used for voting and staking on the Coorest Platform in a decentralized manner. The $CRST token is bridged to Polygon and bridgeable to other L1 EVM compatible chains.
Staking: when users stake $CRST, they become eligible to receive a portion of the on-chain $CCO2 token fees generated by the platform, creating a symbiotic relationship between both tokens. Staking will be deployed in the Polygon Network to avoid high Ethereum gas fees.
Voting rights: Users that hold and stake $CRST will be able to influence future decision making through CRST staking, types of investment opportunities available, and benefits as a result of the ecosystem growth.
Gain access to Coorest products: The CRST token will be needed to gain access to the natural disaster insurance product that we are developing in partnership with Chainlink, Polygon, Etherisc and Floodlight, the decentralized $CCO2 futures, and future products development
Curious to learn more? Explore the in-depth details on the $CRST token, its use cases, and the exciting products it unlocks at: CRST use cases
Total supply: 50,000,000
Private sale price (on February and March, 2022): 0.35–0.40 USDC
- First round: 0.45 USDT
- Second round: 0.50 USDT
Each category of the token chart will lock the tokenomics conditions in a smart contract, which will be publicly available on our website. This means that the smart contract will be in charge of the token distribution. In Code we trust!
After the IDO & IEO, the unsold tokens will be burnt. So after the token launch, it will only be possible to obtain $CRST by contributing to the ecosystem or from circulating tokens.
How to join the token launch:
The CRST token launch will occur in two rounds and include a whitelist, as well as multichain compatibility to ensure widespread adoption and accessibility:
Coorest is spicing up the CRST pre-sale whitelist by introducing a gamified competition, where participants can earn Coorest Energy points by completing various tasks. Only the top 100 ranked will get a guaranteed allocation to the pre-sale on May 31st, along with an exclusive discount!
Campaign start date: May 16th, 2023
Campaign end date: May 29th, 2023
Whitelist Price: 0.42 USDT
Join Coorest’s community on Zealy now! Starting on May 16th, 2023, there will be a series of tasks to complete. Check the tutorial to understand how it works and stay tuned at zealy as new tasks will be added regularly.
Start date: May 31st, 2023
End date: June 4th, 2023
Price: 0.45 USDT
Where? P2B — centralized exchange for IEO.
Start date: June 5th, 2023
End date: June 9th, 2023
Blockchain: Ethereum & Q Blockchain
The Q Blockchain is an independent blockchain based on Ethereum technology (EVM) has been developed to address some of the major challenges which — if solved — will promote mass adoption of blockchain-based systems. At Coorest we believe in the governance, constitution and dispute resolution of the Q blockchain.
Price: 0.50 USDT
Listing of the CRST token
The 9th of June, the CRST token will be listed on the following places:
- Uniswap (Ethereum) at 0.50 USDT per CRST
- P2B exchange at 0.50 USDT per CRST
- RBX (Q blockchain) at 0.50 USDT per CRST
Coorest Team members will NEVER DM you first on any platform. All DMs are scams! See Coorest official channels at the bottom of this article.